Have you ever asked yourself how a twofold needle edge T-shirt is made? The answer is simple, and it is made using a coverstitch machine. It’s the covered raw edges of the hem that make it look more professional.
In this article, you will learn about the best coverstitch machines in 2021, how to choose the best coverstitch machine, and what you need to know about a coverstitch machine. Before purchasing any machine, you need to look at its pros and cons.
- What is Coverstitch Machine?
- What is The Best Coverstitch Machine?
- Which is the Best Coverstitch Machine to Buy?
- Best Coverstitch Machine Available in 2021
- Top 12 Best Coverstitch Machines Reviews 2021
- SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC Coverstitch
- Janome 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine
- Juki 1500 Coverstitch Machine
- Janome 900CPX Coverstitch Machine
- Brother 2340CV Coverstitch Machine
- Bernette b42 Funlock Coverstitch Machine
- Brother CV3440 CoverStitch Machine
- Juki MF-7923 Coverstitch Machine
- Juki MO-735
- Bernette B48 Coverstitch Machine
- JUKI SL718-2 Industrial
- Consew 14TU2345 Coverstitch Machine
- Best Way to Find the Right Coverstitch Machine
- Coverstitch Machine vs Overlocker/Serger.
- Importance of Using Coverstitch Machine
- Coverstitch Machine - Dos and Don’ts
What is Coverstitch Machine?
Tailoring is a technical job that has been registering huge returns since time immemorial. People will never stop wearing clothes. Each day they want to look more sophisticated. Fashion keeps on changing each day. You need to have the right tools to remain competitive.
A coverstitch machine is a sewing device that has a looper, like a serger but lacks a blade. It is used to sew knit hems and chain stitching. It can use one to three threads at a go, but majority of them use two threads.
What is The Best Coverstitch Machine?
An ideal overstitch machine should operate at high speed, should be durable, quiet, easy to use, and have huge thread capability. The machine should be able to produce great results on thick, elastic, and light fabrics. It should create professional coverstitch seams.
- Top 10 Best Mid Arm Quilting Machine Reviews 2021
- Top 12 Best Sewing Machine Under $100 Reviews 2021
- Top 40 Best Sewing Books Reviews 2020 (Expert Recommended)
- 17 Best Sewing Machine for Advanced Sewers 2020
- Top 30 Best Long Arm Quilting Machine Reviews 2020
- 20 Best Mini Sewing Machine Reviews 2020 (Recommended)
- Best Sewing Machine For Denim Reviews 2020 - You Need To Read Before You Buy
- Top 30 Best Portable Sewing Machine Reviews 2020
A coverstitch seam is an expert looking tailor that looks like two lines of a seam on the top and a serger like sew on the bottom. Many designers like it due to its stretchability and folding of the underdone edge all in a single pass.
Now the question remains, what is coverstitch? It is a professional hem that resembles two rows of sews on top of a fabric and a serger on the back. It can stretch covering the raw fabric edges with a single pass.
Which is the Best Coverstitch Machine to Buy?
In order to make the perfect t-shirts, you will need a high-quality coverstitch machine. However, with so many options on the market, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. I took the responsibility to put some of the best coverstitch machines to the spotlight. However, do not forget to read their cons as well.
- Best Overall: SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC Coverstitch Machine
“User-friendly, universal, quiet operation, adjustable stitch length and width, automatic tension control.”
- Runner Up: Janome 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine
“Pocket-friendly, superior stitch quality, color-coded threading system, stitch guide, sufficient bed area.”
- Best Budget: Bernette b48 Funlock Coverstitch Machine
“Affordable coverstitch machine, large working area, adjustable differential feed, compact, lightweight.”
- Best for Beginners: Brother 2340CV Coverstitch Machine
“Stable, user-friendly, ideal for newbies, no specialized training is required, a 25-year limited warranty.”
- Best for Home Use: Brother CV3440 CoverStitch Machine
“Lightweight, thread cutter allows you to chop unwanted threads, LED gives a clear view of the fabric.”
- Best for Knits: Juki MF-7923 Coverstitch Machine
“Adjustable height, energy consumption, lightweight, high-speed, ideal for heavy-duty, larger projects.”
- Best Industrial: Juki 1500 Coverstitch Machine
“Sturdy, enduring, sizeable adjustable stitches, presser foot clearance, footprint, lightweight, compact.”
- Best Domestic: Juki MO-735 Coverstitch Machine
“Adjustable blades that enable you to cut the seam to your preference, safety switch, 1500 SPM rate.”
- Best Overlock: Bernette B42 Coverstitch Machine
“Easy to thread the needles and loopers, the LED enables you to have a clear view, large working area.”
- Best Janome: Janome 900CPX Coverstitch Machine
“Excellent for heavy fabrics, professional results, Seam Tightening System, a 25-year limited warranty.”
- Best Juki: JUKI SL718-2 Coverstitch Machine
“User-friendly, a single needle machine that works best on sewing dresses, skirts, curtains, and shorts.”
- Best Professional: Consew 14TU2345 Coverstitch Machine
“A free arm that makes hemming easy, perfect for beginners, intermediate users and pros, easy to use.”
Best Coverstitch Machine Available in 2021
If you are too busy go over all the products this table compares all the best coverstitch machines in 2021. The table is easy to read and understand. It is a summary of the machines.
|Best Coverstitch Machines||Speed (SPM)||Weight||Dimension||Thread Capability|
|Singer 14T968DC Coverstitch - Best Durable machine||1,300||20 pounds||11x12.5x14 inches||2,3,4,5|
|Janome 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine - Most Portable Machine||1000||15 pounds||19.5x16.5x14.5 inches||2,3,4|
|Juki 1500 Coverstitch Machine - Best for Industrial Purpose||1350||19.75 pounds||15.5x14x13.5 inches||3,4|
|Janome 900CPX Coverstitch Machine - Best for Large Projects||1100||16.75 pounds||13x15x13.4 inches||2,3,4|
|Brother 2340CV Coverstitch Machine - Easiest Sewing Machine||1000||23.3 pounds||19.7x16.5x14.3 inches||2,3|
|Bernette b42 Funlock Coverstitch Machine - Editor's Choice||1300||19.3 pounds||14.2x14.1x13.4 inches||2,3,4,5|
|Brother CV3440 Single-Sided Cover stitch Machine - Best for Small Spaces||1000||22.1 pounds||11.1x13.2x11.7 inches||2,3|
|Juki MF-7923-3 Needle Coverstitch Industrial Machine - Most Fastest Machine||6500||42 kgs||/||3|
|Juki MO-735 5-Thread Serger & Cover Hem - Best for Domestic and Commercial use||1500||23.1 pounds||15.3x14.7x16.2 inches||2,3,4|
|Bernette b48 Funlock Serger Coverstitch Machine - Safest Coverstitch Machine||1300||21.2 pounds||16.2x14.3x13.5 inches||2,3,4,5|
|JUKI U.S. Stitch line SL718-2 Industrial Blind Stitch Sewing - Best for all Fabrics||2500||250 pounds||48x20x48 inches||1,2|
|Consew 14TU2345 Portable “Coverlock” Multifunction - Best Versatile Coverstitch Machine||1200||46 pounds||20x15x10.5 inches||3,4|
Top 12 Best Coverstitch Machines Reviews 2021
If you want to sew your garments like a pro, then you need to work with the best coverstitch machines. A machine that can handle all your projects nicely. To choose the ideal machine, you need to look at its pros and cons.
Here we go, the best coverstitch machines should have a thread that fits all your needs best and is quick enough to produce the best results. This section has covered all you need to know about the coverstitch machine to make a sound decision.
SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC Coverstitch
(Best Durable machine)
Stop wondering how your competitors attract more customers than you do. They do so because they have invested in the best coverstitch machine. Singer 14T968C is a durable machine. It lasts for decades.
The best part is it is designed for two reasons. First, to prevent fabrics from unraveling. Second, to make sews that can unfold. The machine provides an extensive selection of sews options for stitching seams, attractive edges, edges, and folded hems.
The machine works at a speed of 1,300 spm. It permits you to accomplish your project rapidly and efficiently.
You can set the thread tension you are familiar with thanks to its Robotic Pressure Machine. Its 2, 3, 4, and 5 thread capability offers professional finishing.
It comes with a warranty for twenty-five years. This is enough period to return your investment and make a considerable profit. It gives you the best value of your investment. Add an elegant varnishing touch to all your garments with this machine.
- User-Friendly – The machine is not complicated to beginners. It includes various automatic features and functions
- Universal – The Singer Pro 5 14T968DC has a rare ability to produce several cover stitches
- Quiet – This hemming device has a heavy-duty metal frame that reduces vibrations while sewing
- Adjustable stitch length and width to suit your hemming needs
- Automatic tension control
- Sporadic setbacks with the auto tension
- Threading difficulty – The machine must be threaded manually, which can be tricky and time-consuming
Janome 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine
(Most Portable Machine)
Janome Cover Pro 1000CPX is an advanced model of Janome 900CPX. The machine offers 2, 3, and 4 thread capability, unlike its predecessor which offers 2, 3 thread capability. It is one of the most portable machines. It weighs 15 pounds.
Janome 900CPX offers an adequate room that is expedient for enormous jobs. Finishing waistband and sleeves are comfortable with this machine, thanks to its long open-arm.
The machine has a modifiable footplate that penetrates smoothly through even hefty material. You can adjust it to your required need, that’s what surprised me. In addition, it’s also user-friendly.
Janome CoverPro 1000CPX coverstitch machine operates at a speed of 1000 SPM. Some users feel the device is too slow to complete a project in time while others are satisfied with its pace.
- It is pocket-friendly. It is not costly compared to other ordinally machines in the market
- Superior stitch quality – The color-coded threading system and stitch guide on the inside looper cover make threading a breeze
- Excellent for tough tasks. It produces excellent results in heavy fabrics
- Sufficient bed space. You can use it to carry out any project, however extensive it is
- It requires specific needles. Only Schmetz Elx705 (size 12) needles can be used
- Some users claim the machine skips stitches while penetrating several layers of thick fabric
Juki 1500 Coverstitch Machine
(Best for Industrial Purpose)
This coverstitch machine is designed for industrial purpose. It is perfect for hemming light to medium weight fabrics (cannot be used for sewing leather or other dense materials). It has reduced vibration and noise; so, it offers comfortable operations.
Juki MCS has an adjustable presser foot that offers sewing through thick materials for magnificent output. Furthermore, it is easy to use, thanks to its automatic threader. It has an exterior blade that removes extra threads. This machine operates at a rate of 1350 SPM.
I know you might want to read this, but it has a minor setback, as per some users, topstitching sometimes is next to impossible due to tricky threading. They claim that they take too long to grasp the stitches. After a few days of practice, it gets better, and they are good to go.
Juki 1500 Coverstitch Machine comes with seven years limited warranty. Here is the truth, the machine is a little monster; it can operate hefty tasks and sew day in day out without breaking down. In a nutshell, this machine gives you the best value of your money and time.
- Sturdy and enduring. It lasts for decades
- Sizeable adjustable stitches – If you want to use three spools and two needles, you need to decide how wide you want the stitches to be
- Presser foot clearance – The tip of the presser foot is higher than the back so you can easily insert your cloth beneath it
- Footprint and weight – The machine is lightweight. It weighs around seven kilograms
- It requires practice to use it. It is somehow complicated for beginners
- Sporadic difficulties with the threading. It takes time to thread it. Something that might be time-consuming
Janome 900CPX Coverstitch Machine
(Best for Large Projects)
The best part with this machine is, it has a wide sewing table that offers enough space to carry out your project. The size is adequate to accommodate any project size.
Janome 900CPX coverstitch machine operates at a speed of 1000 stitches per minute. For people who are sewing for pleasure and rate does not matter to them, I recommend this machine.
Here we go, the machine has an adjustable presser foot that enables working with thick fabrics easy. Even though it only offers only two needles, it is high-performing. Its brilliant coverstitching enables it to be ranked among the best sewing machines for professionals in 2021.
What is the bottom line? Janome 900CPX coverstitch machine gets work done professionally. It comes with a twenty-five year-limited warranty.
- It is excellent for heavy fabrics. It offers professional results
- It has a Seam Tightening System that makes sewing enjoyable
- Comes with a twenty-five-year warranty. Your great grandchildren will still use it
- It is a little bit slow compared to other sewing machines. You can use it if you have all the time in the world
Brother 2340CV Coverstitch Machine
(Easiest Sewing Machine)
This coverstitch machine has heartwarming features. It comprises of an innovative serger which creates many types of cover stitches on any fabric. The best part is, it is the easiest sewing machine. Threading needles and looper is simple. It offers an operating speed of 1100 stitches per minute.
Brother 2340CV has an adjustable handle where you can adjust it whenever you want to change the pace of the material moving in the machine during stitching. To make the fabric more professional, you can use some accessories such as gather foot and blind stitch foot.
It comes with a twenty-five-year warranty. This is enough time to make an extra coin. There is no denying; it is the best sewing machine for beginners.
- It enables you to make decorative stitches easily
- It comes with a warranty for twenty-five years
- It is stable. It does not wobble as it hems
- It is user-friendly. It is easy to use it; no specialized training is required
- Some users have a problem with the manual instructions. They are not understandable
- The pressure release is not spontaneous
Bernette b42 Funlock Coverstitch Machine
Can sewing get annoying than this? Let’s look at this situation; you spent a better part of the day sewing garment, but your work still looks shoddy. If you are experiencing this nightmare, I have good news for you. Bernette b42 is the best coverstitch machine for you. This machine will forever remain the editor’s choice.
I will dig deep and give a detailed review of this sewing machine. First, it uses four thread and three needles for sewing. The best part is you can create professional hems and edges. It takes less than a minute to thread the needles and looper.
This sewing machine has a clear LED light that enables you to have a clear look at your project. You can use it to sew at night. It is a multifunctional machine that can be used to sew T-shirts, beautiful attires, flat hemming, round hemming, and fix elastic hems.
You might be wondering why people like Bernette coverstitch machines, here is the truth. They are the best devices to sew amazing projects that are loved by many. Bernette b42 machines use two or three needles to create a seam. This machine operates at a speed of 1,300 SPM.
- It is easy to thread the needles and loopers
- The LED light enables you to have a clear view of your project
- Has large working station
- It does not have a free arm
Brother CV3440 CoverStitch Machine
(Best for Small Spaces)
Next on the list is Brother cv3440. It enables you to make a wide variety of cover stitches. It occupies a small space thanks to its small size. It is the best sewing machine for people with a small store.
The machine has solitary sided tri-cover stitches and a large workspace that allows you to perform all your projects without hustle.
It features a LED light that illuminates the project you are working on for a clear view. You have a clear view of the fabric you are hemming. Its long free arm is a plus. The best part is, you can modify its stitch length and differential feed to suit your needs.
Brother CV3440 machine uses three needles and one looper thread, allowing you to make chain stitches and other professional hems.
Now, this machine is free from now and then tension adjustment. The tension is preset at the factory. Once you receive it, you start sewing immediately. Needle and looper threading is easy as a smile. It has a clear threading guide that enables you to takes less time.
What is the bottom line? This Brother coverstitch machine is the real deal. It operates at a speed of 1,000 SPM.
- The machine is lightweight
- It has a thread cutter that allows you to chop unwanted threads
- The LED light gives a clear view of the fabric you are sewing
- The free arm is small
Juki MF-7923 Coverstitch Machine
(Most Fastest Machine)
Make sewing enjoyable with Juki MF 7923 sewing machine. It smoothly hems sleeves, T-shirt bottoms and covering of sportswear. It is a multifunctional machine that comes fully assembled. It has the best sewing speed. It sews at a rate of 6,500 SPM.
It has an adjustable motor in case you feel its current speed is dragging you behind. It has a needle bar stroke that increases the needle force and thread tension to penetrate through heavy fabric.
The best part is, you can modify the bar stroke by changing the eccentric pin.
Elastic fabrics are prone to causing problems due to slippage. But with Juki – 7923 you are covered. You can sew them by raising the presser foot. This reduces slippage and any possible fabric damage.
The bottom line is, this machine is high-speed. If you are planning to use it to carry out large projects, it will not disappoint you.
- You can adjust its height to suit your needs
- It consumes less energy compared to ordinary machines
- It is light, weighs 42 kilograms
- It is slower compared to another machine-like Juki 1500
(Best for Domestic and Commercial use)
As you might have noticed, Juki machines are one of the most popular coverstitch machines. Juki MO-735 5 has proved that it can easily handle all domestic and industrial purpose. It is a perfect combination of a coverstitch machine and a serger.
It allows you to make multiple styles with ease. This Juki coverstitch machine has twenty stitch options; thus, you can make any decorative stitch.
It is designed to handle any fabric material from lightweight, elastic to thick fabric. A significant number of sewist use it to create sportswear and other swimwear. It is the best coverstitch machine for swimwear.
It has 2,3,4 and 5 thread capability. Besides, it has a threading system that enables you to thread it quickly. Its automated looper threading enables you to place the threads into their correct positions.
If you are using a thick material with multiple layers, you can use the presser foot. It is positioned under the machine to add extra strength to the needles for perfect penetration. This surprised me.
This Juki MO-735 operates at a rate of 1,500 SPM. It is one of the fastest coverstitch machines in 2021. It has a safety switch that protects you when winding up cumbersome projects.
- It has adjustable blades that enable you to cut the seam to your preference
- It is fast and quick-1500 SPM
- Has a safety switch that averts it from operating while the cover is open
- It takes time to shift from one sewing mode to another
Bernette B48 Coverstitch Machine
(Safest Coverstitch Machine)
Another Bernetter coverstitch machine that is worth your money is Bernette b48 funlock. It is a combination of an overlocker and a coverstitch machine. It has a blade that is fitted on the lower part of the machine for safe handling. The blade makes precise cut edges for professional hems.
It is a coverstitch serger combo with a stitch width of 10mm. It comes with colored thread paths that make threading easy.
It has a thread's capability of 2,3,4, and 5. The stitch length can be adjusted from three to seven mm. The best part is, it operates at a rate of 1300 SPM. Furthermore, it has a bright LED light that illuminates the fabric you are hemming.
- It is cheap. It is an affordable, coverstitch machine. Costs less than $1500
- Has a large working area
- It has an adjustable differential feed
- It makes noise as it sews
JUKI SL718-2 Industrial
(Best for all Fabrics)
A lot of ink has been used over the best Juki coverstitch machine. JUKI U.S. Stitch line SL718-2 is one of them. It is a single needle machine that works best on sewing dresses, skirts, curtains, and shorts. It produces best results in all fabric types-light, elastic or thick.
It features a quiet servo motor. You can sew while your baby is asleep. The machine comes complete; with the head, sewing table, a stand, and a drawer. Assembling is easy since all necessary components are already installed.
It operates at a rate of 2500 SPM with a stitch length of 8 mm. The speed is enough to complete your project in time. Additionally, it makes elegant and appealing designs.
- It is fast-2500 stitches per minute
- Easy to use
- Produces noise while sewing
Consew 14TU2345 Coverstitch Machine
(Best Versatile Coverstitch Machine)
You have been jumping from one blog to another reading all best coverstitch machine reviews to arm yourself with the right information. No more scratching your head. Today, I will tell you why you should by 14TU2345 machine.
If you are looking for a coverstitch machine that will overedge and trim all your chiffons, silk, dresses, coats and woolen fabric, look no more. Consew coverstitch machine got you covered. It operates at a speed of 1200 SPM.
Its right needle creates a seam width of 3 to 4.5 mm while its left needle creates a seam width of 5.2 to 6.7 mm. It has an adjustable differential feed where you can adjust it from 0.5 minimum to 2.0 which is the maximum.
I know you are wondering why I am rating this machine as one of the best Babylon coverstitch machines. It’s because the locking of stitches is secure. You only lift the presser foot and pull the threads towards you.
The machine has a Babylock Ovation that guides the fabric as you continue sewing. It enables the material to keep the same pace.
- It has a free arm that makes hemming easy
- A beginner, intermediate, and professional friendly-can use user
- Needle and looper threading is easy
- Produces noise
- It vibrates as it sews
Best Way to Find the Right Coverstitch Machine
” The secret behind living a life of excellence is merely a matter of thinking thoughts of superiority. It’s a matter of setting our minds with the kind of information that will set us free” Charles R. Swindoll.
I don’t expect you to wake one day and order any sewing machine that you come across. That’s crazy. You need to be harmed with the right information. There are thousands of coverstitch machine brands in the market, and pointing the best machine can be a challenge.
The information will allow you to buy the best coverstitch that will meet your needs. The primary point that you need to consider before purchasing a coverstitch is your own needs. The above models have fascinating features that are mouth-watering. For the best coverstitch machine, you need to look at;
The Coverstitch Machine capability
The machine capability means the type of stitches the machine can sew. To create shade stitching and underdone edges, you need to use wider stitches. To sew straight lines, ensure the width is at zero point. A sew size effects garments sturdiness.
Long sews are used to decorate masterworks and heavy sewing fabrics. An excellent coverstitch machine should have an elastic sew stretch and width.
The number of needles usable while hemming matters a lot. Some machines have more than needles for looping a series. It is easy to sew numerous rows with a machine that has multiple needles.
Basing on the above information, Singer 5 14T968DC has an excellent thread ability. It uses 2, 3, 4, and 5 threads.
The Sewing Speed
“If everything seems under control, you are not going fast enough,” Mario Andretti.
You need a coverstitch machine that will enable you to finish all your projects in time. Customers don’t like unfinished garments. Make money by investing in an electric coverstitch machine. The quickest coverstitch machine from the above devices is Juki MF-7923-3. It operates at a speed of 6500 stitches per minute.
Threading can be a nightmare for beginners. The bitter truth is, it is not easy, but it gets better as you keep on practicing. From our list, you can choose Brother 2340CV coverstitch machine or Juki 1500 coverstitch machine. They have a speedy looper technique that makes things easier for you.
The threads need to be straightened to sew strong and sturdy seams. Look for a coverstitch tool with an automatic adapting thread strain structure such as Singer 5 14T968DC serger. It has the best tension.
An open arm is crucial to any coverstitch machine. A machine that does not have an open arm cannot blindfold or sew long channels of cloth. This might be tricky to beginners, but experienced sewers need machines with free arms. Janome CoverPro 100CPX has a long open arm.
Flexible Presser Foot
Presser foot allows needles to penetrate via heavy fabrics. You need a coverstitch machine with an adjustable presser foot to make your work easy.
Coverstitch Machine vs Overlocker/Serger.
Overlocker and a Serger are two names of the same machine. I will use a serger to refer to an overlocker. There has been a debate about if there is any difference between a coverstitch machine and an overlocker. Yes, the two are very different in the following ways;
The needle plate surface of a coverstitch device is like a table tennis pitch. It is enough for any project size. The working area of a serger is fitted on the left side to the sewing needle. It is slightly small than a coverstitch machine needle plate.
A coverstitch machine has one looper while Sergers have two loopers. Sergers can work with one looper and even use only two threads.
Coverstitch machines use three needles. Most advanced models use two needles though not all of them are used while sewing. Nevertheless, old sergers have only one needle.
A coverstitch machine is more like a sewing machine than a serger does. However, it does not have any blades. This makes trimming off excess fabric straightforward and easy. Sergers have blades that cut the seam allowance as it sews them.
Importance of Using Coverstitch Machine
A significant number of coverstitch machine users are happy with their results. The machine makes work easy. It also helps you to offer best services to your clients. It is crucial in the following ways:
It is simple to use
“Sometimes modest accessories are all you need when your dress speaks for itself,” Jenny Packham.
Using a coverstitch machine is as simple as ABC. The machine is a Brother to other serger and sewing machines. It is reliable, easy to thread, and does a recommendable job. However, it struggles a little bit with stretchy lightweight rayon.
You can Sew Different Patterns
“The beautiful things are those that are universal, open, and ready for all things,” Michel de Montaigne.
A coverstitch machine is a universal little monster. You can use it to sew any pattern you want. The machine allows you to finish all the edges neatly.
“Everyone thinks if you do one thing, you can’t do something else. So, I like the fact that I can be versatile if I want,” Denise Van Outen.
With a coverstitch machine, you can use it to sew a wide range pattern. A particular needle can be used to knit the chain stitch, which is a nice stretchy seam. The chain stitch can be used in commercial cloths and decorating houses.
You can do a lot without ever needing the attachments or extra feet. A binder attachment neatly attaches binding to finish critical projects.
“Passion should meet your professional life, and I am a living, breathing testament to that,” Bozoma Saint John.
Allow your coverstitch machine to market your skills. It will help you design elegant stitches.
Why would anyone buy a coverstitch machine? It is because knit fabrics are gaining popularity in the sewing industry, and everyone wants to look stylish. The coverstitch device enables you to accomplish an immense finish with neat and tidy seams on T-shirts, dresses, and leggings.
Coverstitch Machine - Dos and Don’ts
- Keep your children away from the coverstitch machine.
- Turn off the power switch, and connect the device, plug it to the machine socket.
- When using it, make sure there is adequate ventilation.
- The machine is designed for indoor use. Use it only for indoor activities.
- A coverstitch machine is not a toy. Don’t allow your kids to play with this machine. Always keep a close eye on them when they are near it.
- Never use the coverstitch tool if it has damaged cord or plug. If the device is not working correctly, it means its impaired. Get a professional to fix it, or return it to the nearest authorized dealer.
- Don’t use it together with aerosol products or where they are used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Don’t use the machine for outdoors purpose.
Information is power. Harming yourself with the right information allow you to buy the best coverstitch machine. The above machines are exceptional. They offer the best services. Take time to go through the above information, and you will not regret it. If you need a coverstitch machine that is quick, I recommend Juki MCS-1500, it operates at a rate of 1350 stitches per minute.