- She puts whipped cream on just about everything, just because it makes her (or you) feel special.
- Chocolate is her weakness (who doesn't have a weakness for chocolate!)
- She has tried many times through out her life to force herself to like foods she does not like (like tomatoes) because she thinks she should like them.
- She has pulled many nails out of her feet because she refuses to wear shoes unless absolutely necessary.
- Before she learned that being a "dancer" meant you had to take your clothes off, she desperately wanted to be one.
- She's dying to have a full head of silver hair (this will most likely never happen, naturally)
- She's 49, going on 12
- She LOVES books, but hates to actually read
- She's a clutter bug, bit of a pack rat but desperately wants to be an organized minimalist.
- She has always wanted to change her name (Lisa), maybe that's why she eventually caved and allowed me to change mine.
- She HATES to shop, but LOVES to thrift and garage sale!
- She's an awesome dancer
- She has a great little vintage etsy shop, Sommers Breeze Antiques
- She loves to bake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
To celebrate moms everywhere (because Mother's Day is coming up!!!) we have a great sponsor giveaway from Simply Silhouettes who is Celebrating Moms!
There are lots of other great ideas in the Celebrating Moms gift guide, be sure to check it out! And to help you get a jump start on your mother's day shopping, one lucky reader will win a $50 gift certificate to spend as you like at Simply Silhouettes!
How to win-
Visit Simply Silhouettes and tell me what your mom would love for mother's day by commenting below.
Want a second entry? (you must complete the first option to participate in this entry) Tell me what your favorite thing is about YOUR mom. Does she make the world's best cookies, squirt whipped cream from the can right into your mouth when you need a smile, dance in public to embarrass you? Okay, maybe that's just MY mom :)
Giveaway ends midnight on April 10th. Good luck!